Sephora always releases some $10 deals on Black Friday and I knew I wanted at least one so I decided to do a Black Friday order. I bumped my order up as close to $50 as possible so I could get free shipping! Of course I used ebates too so I get 8% cash back – yay! Let’s see what I got!
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging set. This was a $10 set I knew I wanted to pick up. I love the Cavier CC Cream 10-in-1 complete correction leave in cream so I’m happy to get to try the replenishing shampoo and conditioner too!
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. This is my fav eyeshadow primer and I was running low so I picked up a new one.
Smiths Rosebud Slave. I really like to use this as a lip balm. It’s super moisturizing and keeps my lips from cracking in the winter. I’ve always gotten in the tins before so it’s nice to have a tube!
Sephora Collection Face & Eye Travel Tool Kit. I picked up this little travel brush kit on sale. Sephora brushes are decent quality and I can always use a travel brush set.
Pampered Party Prep sample bag. I never order from Sephora without getting a free sample bag! There were a couple of options when I ordered but I liked this one as it was skincare heavy and had some items that are pricy full sized so I thought they would be fun to try out!
– Lancôme Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate . 03oz Foil Value $1.84. Full size $104
– Nude Skincare Perfect Cleanse Omega Cleansing Jelly Foil .1oz Value $1.12. Full size $38
– Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil .16oz vial $5. Full size $50
– Glam Glow Powermud Dual Cleanse Treatment tube .24oz. Value $9.74 whoa! Full size $69
– Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer Stick .04oz Value $2.37. Full size $32.
– Living Proof Satin Hair Serum .17oz. Value $3.29. Full Size $29.
– Cover FX Calming Primer .16oz. Value $6.08. Full size $38
– Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish .4oz. Value $3.76. Full size $32.
And of course you always get free samples with your order. I got another Origins sample too but not sure where it ran off too!
I realized that I haven’t ordered anything from Sephora in almost a year which is crazy! Once I got into K-Beauty my Sephora and Ulta orders definitely decreased!