So later in the month of October Golden Tote did a really mean thing and added some new chosen items to its totes! :). One sweater in particular I was dying to have so I ordered another tote! My poor tote had quite the journey to my house as it flew to Massachusetts, visited New Hampshire, finally made it back to my house in Kansas only to spend the night in my parcel locker when my mail lady forgot to leave my key. Whew am I glad it’s finally here.
If you are not familiar with Golden Tote click here for my previous post which explains it. You also now get free shipping with a $149 order. This month I specifically requested to get no dresses, skirts or sleeveless items since I wanted fall clothes. Let’s see what I got!
First Look – KB is one of my favorite stylists!
Lumiere Big Chill Cardigan. This was the cardi I had to have. It’s huge and so comfy. My box was seriously heavy this month due to the weight of it. It’s a bit too warm to wear this yet but it will be perfect for winter when my office at work is freezing.
Just Black Skinny Jeans in Wine. I love Just Black jeans and these wine colored one were a restock from the September tote. I do find their skinnies to run tight so I always size up one size. These are even a wee bit tighter than I like but I think I can make them work since they are stretchy!
Paper Crane Fringe Sleeve Top. It’s hard to tell in this picture but this top has a fairly thick fringe on each of the arms. It gives it some nice detail and dimension to this otherwise pretty basic top. I like it.
Peach Love Colorful Print Blouse. I appreciate that Golden Tote pushes me out of my boundaries with my clothing but this pattern is a little too far for me. 🙂 This will be for sale or trade!
En Creme Fringe Cardi. Eeks I saw some people get this cardi and I hoped I would get it. It’s so cute with the details and the longer front and shorter back. Seriously I can never have too many cardis as I pretty much wear one every day to work!
Ezra Tab Sleeve Top. This is a nice piece that can be layered with a cardi or worn alone on a warmer day.
This was a very successful second tote with only one item that doesn’t work for me. Since I order two separate totes this month I ended up with two of the super cute October sugar skull tote bags so I thought why not do a little giveaway for one. Check out the rules and enter below!
1. This giveaway is sponsored by Mylittlesubscriptionboxblog. There will be one (1) winner.
2. Each winner will receive one (1) Golden Tote bag with sugar skulls (pictured above). Please note the giveaway is for the tote bag only, not the clothes inside.
3. Please enter responsibly. All winning entries will be verified.
4. Mylittlesubscriptionboxblog will randomly select the winner.
5. Winners must respond within 48 hours with their name and address or another winner will be chosen.
6. Rules subject to change without notice.
7. Must have a U.S. shipping address to enter.
8. You must be 18 years or age or older to enter this giveaway. Good luck!